“Animal Agents” is about the story of two siblings who go every summer to spend holidays on their uncle’s farm. There are some adventures going on up there, and you’re going to be protagonist of them. You can play this game representing the girl, Anna, or the boy, Justin, the game is pretty much the same tough.
The game itself basically consists on looking and picking items from different locations, following a list provided by the game. You have to look the scenes very carefully, trying to find the items on the list. When you see an item, just click on it to update the list. In order to finish the level you have to find all the items on the list. The first mission is at the farm’s stable.
On each level you can find different aids to help you get through the adventure, such as: Search aid, speed search aid, bonus points, stop bonus and time bonus.
When you first enter the game, you’ll get to the main menu with the following options on it:
- Anna’s Adventures: to start playing as Anna. The game ask you for a player name anyway.
- Justin’s Adventure: to start playing as Justin. Once again, you’re asked for a player name.
- Puzzle mode: to play again in previously visited scenes.
- Settings: this is the menu from which you can set some game options like sound volume, music volume, give hints automatically, standard or own music, and full screen.
- High scores, Credits and Exit: no further explanation required.
While you’re playing the game, you can always click on the Menu button to access to a pop-up menu with these options:
- Rules: to see some help information about the game.
- Settings: to access the settings menu.
- Exit: to quit the game.
You can try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version. If you like it, you can buy this game for only 19.95 dollars, right from the Oberon Media Game Center, on the Web.
About the system requirements, is not that big computer that you need to run this game. Take a look to the list:
• Processor speed: Pentium III 1GHz
• RAM: 256 MB
• Hard drive space: 83 MB
• Graphics Card: 64 MB
- Easy to learn how to play the game using the help and hints
- Affordable price
- You can play your own music
- It’s available only in English
- It’s not a multiplayer game
- Use on network is not supported